Re: My 3 cents...

by UrbanHermit

Can I just pick up on the age issue Anya mentioned? And before I say anything else, let me say (a) that what follows is not a back-handed compliment, but a FRONT-handed compliment, and (b) it's coming from someone who's quite noticeably older than either Anya or Leona anyway.

That being so, I've now got to the stage where I can appreciate beauty in women of almost any age. So it's not a question of "Oh, you're not bad for your age," it's more "You're both drop-dead gorgeous, and I don't give a shit how old you are."

Age is a very sensitive issue for many women, and there are lots of women around who'd say "I can't do this anymore, now I've turned thirty / forty / whatever," so when I see a woman who carries her (increased) age with style and grace I feel like cheering. This particularly applies to Leona, because I believe she's a bit older than Anya.

All power to you both! You are both wonderful! And you both have great personalities too, from what I can tell from here. You just carry on with whatever you feel good doing. Anything, anything at all you do is going please somebody and displease somebody else. We are all different, and wouldn't life be boring if that were not so?

By the way, Anya, you're right about the photos you posted. They are truly beautiful.