Re: Re: My 3 cents...

by Anya

Hi Bobby

I wasn't trying to jump your case; I do respect other's opinions. When I responded to your post, I was instinctively on the defense for Leona. I even opened with: I LOVE Leona. Everything that followed was said with that (love) foremost in mind.

I don't feel that Leona turned into a 'bad girl' after shooting with me. As I stated before... you don't know her. She was a bad girl before I met her!

Anything we've shot together has been 2 genuine friends enjoying each other's company, spirit, humor and sexiness. Tongue Sticking Out

I also don't feel anyone is 'forcing' Leona to do anything she doesn't want to do. She's a virile, sexual, sensual woman, more so than anyone here can actually imagine... I know this first hand, trust me Rainbow

If she decided to never do another hairjob, or decided to ONLY do hairjobs from this point, I truly believe it's because she WANTS to.

She refused to do them for a really long time, despite the countless times the fellows asked her to. Now she's with someone that she really wants to share herself with in that way... someone who liberates her & makes her feel beautiful and sexy, etc. I'm not saying guys here don't make her feel that way, but it's different when it's a one-on-one real relationship. She's happy & she wants to share it.

I'm not trying to make you out to be a bad guy... I just saw something that I knew was hurting my friend, and felt compelled to clarify a few things in order to help people understand that Leona is still the beautiful Leona and can't be defined any differently by a hairjob or two (or however many she wants to do).

As always, you & everyone else here are entitled to their opinions, but so are we, the long haired ladies of the www. Kiss

Anya

Rose