Re: My 3 cents...

by Bobby

Wow Anya thats all I can say. I think you read my post as someone who was trying to stir the pot. You are mistaken.

All I am saying to clarify it all. I may be the only one here that would much rather see Leona with her clothes on and not force her to do things like hairjobs. I think she is a very brave girl for going over and doing that, but from my point of view was not something I wanted to see.

And yes I do feel once you had your shoot with her she did turn into bad girl and did hard core stuff. I am at NO point saying it wasn't beautiful. To some I bet it was damn near classic!!! But again I would expect this from your type of shoots but to "ME" was a shock to see Leona do it.

I certainly Anya am not looking for a fight (which is how I think you took my post). And maybe my statement about her age was uncalled for. For that I am sorry. Now that I re-read it, it probably was not right for me to say. I hope She and anyone else who is in that age bracket can forgive me.

All I am saying maybe I am the only person in the long haired lovers community that feels this way. When you have a good thing going without all the sex and extreme fetish request you hate to see it disappear. And I feel I lost that in Leona's materials.

And since you mentioned her, Marianne is perfect example. She has done perfectly well with the hair fetish community and NEVER had to remove any clothes. Age or not she has done well and very little or no complaints. Same was perfect for Leona. Thats all I am saying here.

Please don't make me out to be the bad guy here. I respect EVERY LONG HAIRED GIRL who does what they do on here or their own Sites. And I will continue to cheer them on. I was simply stating some should stick to certain areas that work well for them. So be it Leona is doing more hard core stuff. I know I am free to buy it or not.

And let me be clear Anya. I was agreeing with Tom. I had no reason to contact Leona. I am sure she would have answered me if I did privately. Lets not turn this on me like I did something wrong. I was discussing something thats all. No harm. Until I am notified that this forum is for posting pics only and can't voice an opinion good or bad I will continue to do so.

Bobby