Re: Re: Re: A rant!!!!

by Bobby

Tom,

I don't disagree with you there. People "should" if they have a major issue and want to "complain" they should do it via private email. You are 100% right about that!!!!!! But let me ask you this. If you were in their shoes and you got lets say 25 messages a day all complaints, would that make your life any easier??

Also, I am not sure what country you are talking from but I am in USA. It sucks but sometimes, you get a lot more accomplished if you have a "public" debate offer issues good or bad then if you take it directly to the source.

So again I do AGREE with you that if someone has an issue with what these girls are doing in their videos or on their sites, they should bring it to them in a private area. I just think though if they say it here in a public area, more people will join the band-wagon and voice their opinions as well. Remember this is why the "forum" was created to discuss and compare views.

Lets not forget Tom that who's to say that a Leona, Penny, Anya, Domino or anyone else for that matter would ANSWER a private complaint email. If it's half way as rude as it is on the forum then it is in an private email, they may just pass it into the trash and move on. I am not saying they shouldn't answer emails.

I tell you what I am enjoying fighting this battle even though its a no win situation. At least we have some action now on the forum rather than bulls**t spam.

Bobby