Re: A rant!!!!

by Bobby

Hey Bikerdude,

I know your intentions are good and you have a great outlook on why the girls do what they do. But I have to agree with the other fellow. A person like Anya or Penny is one thing. These are gals who have been on countless websites that feature more sex than posing. Sites like playboy and such where you expect such things out of them. Leona has always kept her scenes tasteful and focused on the hair. Which is what we all have grown a custom to love about her.

Once she had her little shoot with Anya her stuff really (FOR ME) went downhill. Lets face it I know it's about the money and I can totally appreciate that. I know there are expenses involved and again I understand the need to cover such fees. But I think what I am trying to say here...certain acts of hair fetish should be kept to those who fit that sort of genera.

In my opinion Leona should keep to the things JJJ and others like her do. Quite frankly thats "Keep her clothes on", and show us those long locks. Keep the hairjobs and sex scenes to Anya, Penny, Domino etc. Although she has a great body for her age, I personally (and this is only my opinion), feel I much rather see her with clothes on.

Why try to be someone she is not when she is so good at what she is?? But I certainly understand that some do say some harsh things on here. I do suppose feelings do get hurt from time to time. Do keep in mind that even though they are people, they do offer a service. It's like going into a restaurant. If you don't like the food you most likely are yelling at the waitress who had nothing to do with the cooking of the food. However she is the one giving the service and SHE did bring it to you!! Who else you going to complain to?? So people come here and other forums and basically bitch about it!! It comes with the territory BikerDude.

Ok my rant is over

I think the girls should continue doing what they do but stay in their areas of expertise...is better business.

Bobby