Re: Your Opinions

by Jake

Dear Anya,

I think that best long hair video would be such where you would walk in streets or in park with your beautiful hair loose, straight and center-parted. It would be great to see you in public place with your hair loose. Videos made outside are generally better. Of course long hair video would be even better, if you could do it with Leona. You two walking in streets of town or in park would be a wonderful scene. And even better it would be if you could hold each others hand and maybe even stop every now and then and kiss each other. One idea would be that you could comb each others hair in public place. Of course you could wear for instance sexy clothes. I mean mini shirt or thight jeand and t-shirt.

One hair style that is also nice, is pigtails, you could for instance first be outside wearing your hair loose and then stop and comb your hair and make pigtails.

Also some great long hair video ideas are that you could go bowling or playing ping pong with your hair loose so that your hair would be everywhere.

I am a long time true long hair fan. I have a huge collection of long hair videos. In my opinion you do not have to be naked to make good long hair video and the videos does not have to be x-rated. Best videos are such videos that show your beautiful hair in normal life.

All the best for you Anya. You and your hair are stunning

Jake