Re: Your Opinions

by Charliefox

Since you have been kind enough to ask (and thanks for asking!) here is an outline of my ideal video

Starts out with you and Leona strolling around a shopping mall or some other public place. You are enjoying a "girl's day out" and have no particular plans. You are both modestly, but still sexily, dressed. Both of you are wearing furs (I've got a fur fetish too). Both of you have your hair long. loose, and straight.

You tease and tempt each other as the day progresses. Nothing too overt, maybe a touch, hug or quick kiss. Sometimes you walk close together...even holding hands.

Maybe you pause somewhere for a quick drink...or maybe a snack. The quiet background music and soft lighting makes both of you decide it is time to go home...together.

Once home, you both model for each other and admire the purchases you made...maybe one of you snuck into Victoria's Secret without the other knowing!

You both end-up on the bed, lying on top of the furs while you stroke and kiss each other. Lots of foreplay building. Hairplay with each other...slowly working each other up to an incredible climax. Where did that toy come from? As one of you sinks deep into the furs the other begins to stimulate the other's pussy. Maybe it is a strapon?

As the heat and tension builds, you both decide to put on your furs again. Lots of stroking, teasing and still toy play.

The video climaxes with you and Leona making love to each other while wearing furs and playing with each other's hair.

If you think you need a guy in the video, have him watch you both while he strokes off. If you can't find a volunteer, let me know and I'll be glad to audition fur you girls.