Re: Your Opinions

by Chris

This is like a having a kid get lost in a candy store. lol.

Well you've asked and here is what I like:

1. I think it's really hot when a woman strokes her partner's body with her hair. Long, smooth, sensual strokes across their face, neck, shoulders, chest, ass, legs, feet, genitals, etc. Something like that is really hot and I think underrated. Taking big clumps of hair in your hands and sensually stroking your partner all over would be great to see. One example of something like that that I'd like to see would be you sitting behind Leona or Jim on a bed, taking a big clump of hair in both of your hands, and then sensually and softly stroking them on their chest, neck, face, shoulders, and arms.

2. Of course the good ol' fashioned hairjob never ceases to please.

3. One thing I love lately that you do are bun-fucking, scalp-fucking and pony-tail fucking (with climaxes on both styles). I'm sure many here would love to see more of it.

4. One of my favorite Anya clips is from "Foxy Unleashed" part 4. One particular thing you did in the video was wrap your hair completely on the guys' penis and then lick it softly all over. I'd LOVE to see more of something like that. It's just really hot to me. I also liked it when you pulled your hair off his penis with your teeth as you looked at the camera. Yow!

5. Another of my favorite clips is from the "One For All" part 13. Basically you just laid on the floor and let the guy softly and sensually stroke your hair all over with his hands. You also let him take one hand and wrap your hair around his penis while his other hand continues sensually stroking your hair. I just think having your partner sensually stroke and caress your hair like that would be hot. You don't see that kind of thing enough in hair videos. Women love it when their partner simply strokes their scalp and I think we need more of this.

6. Maybe this is just me, but I think seeing a guy stroke your scalp all over with his penis softly and sensually would be hot to see. I can already see the title of "cock comb" for a video like that. lol. I've also thought it would be hot to see Leona or you softly and sensually stroke each others scalps with your feet. I mean having soft hair slide between your toes would sound like something very enjoyable. Maybe even wrapping your hair around each others toes and licking them would be great as well.

7. Another great idea would be to simply have a hair video where you wear your hair in different styles like a bun, ponytail, long and straight, etc. But this video will feature various camera angles so you can get a good look at the style, richness, color, texture, etc. of your hair.

8. I've always thought having some hair smelling along with soft, gentle kisses on the scalp up close from different angles would be nice to see.

That's about all I can come up with for now. Hopefully I'm not forgetting anything, but I'm sure I am. lol. But I'll be happy to try to provide additonal suggestions upon your request.