Re: Your Opinions

by NM

Some things I would like to see in a video by you Anya:

1) Curly, wavy hair. Maybe curled with hot rollers or Caruso steam curler set (i.e. make hair "big" as possible). Nothing that would damage hair though.

2) Messy hair play. Have someone try to mess up your hair (muss it, put something in it like shaving cream) while you try to get away and resist and beg them not to. Stretch it it over the whole movie, not just mess it up in the first few minutes.

3) Scissor play. I know you've mentioned in the past you don't like this, but perhaps after taking a grinder to a pair of scissors so the blades are dull. Again, maybe a "kidnap" situation where someone else is threatening to cut your hair. No actual cutting though! Maybe a certain someone can save you in the nick of time

4) A video of you primping your hair while getting ready to go out on a date. Talking to yourself while looking into a mirror, about what style to wear your hair, does it look okay, etc.

5) A video where you trick Mr. J into thinking you've cut your hair. There are trick styles to make long hair look like a bob.... something like that.

6) An "interview" with a hair modeling agency where the ask you questions about your hair, hair routine, and if you are willing to change it by cut, color, perm, etc. Things that you wouldn't do, and it make you increasingly nervous.

Basically have movies where things are more "scripted". There is a plot involving your hair througout the video. I'm a hair guy, but the same thing could be done for nails, feet in the other videos. More work probably coming up with ideas, but I think it would be creative and fun.

Hope this helps!