Re: KINKY HAIR PLAY

by Mikeyp

I too have bought wigs. A long black one and a long blond one. The black one is the best! It is so shiney and silky. I had bought them in hopes I could convince my wife to wear them. My wife knows I have a fetish for long hair, but I've told her that it's only her hair that I want to be long. She used to have somewhat long hair that looked great! I had so much fun with it.

Well she cut her hair so now it's short. So kind of as a joke to her but to me it was for real, I gave her the wigs and said, here if you won't keep your hair long then wear these for me during sex sometimes. She refused.

So one night I tied her hands behind her back while she was sitting one the bed. (she also knows I have a fetish for bondage and she enjoys being tied up every now and then) Well, after I had her tied up I went and got the black wig and put it on her. She was not happy. She yelled "get that off me" and tried to get it off her head by struggling and thrashing around but I grabbed her and held it on her and while I did I stroked it and buried my face in it, it felt so good! I got such an erection. My wife with long silky black hair! She looked so hot! Well I finally had to take it off then she calmed down and we made love. (but she was still tied).

I've never put the wig on her again but every now and then I take it out, brush it and have some fun with it. It feels so good on my bare skin.