Shilpa Shetty Anyone?

by Manu

Just wondering how many of you out there are aware of (and crazy over!) the Bollywood Goddess Shilpa Shetty, who was the winner of Britain’s Celebrity Big Brother.

She is sexy as hell and a lot of it (in my opinion at least!) is down to her glorious mane. Not the longest in the world, but very thick and it looks so soft, shiny n bouncy! She wears her hair in a lot of different styles, and ALWAYS looks amazing!

I will share some links to pictures a little later, in the meantime here are a few Youtube links that I especially like:

The first two are of her dancing - she’s a great dancer, with curves in all the right places!

The first one has a lot of hair movement, flying and bouncing, I think she’s especially yummy at the part where she’s dancing to Shakira’s Whenever Wherever.

The second one not as much movement, but I love the view on 46 seconds – and am not ashamed to admit I froze the screen at that point to admire and err...fantasize... :o)

Third video is her at the red carpet in London for Miss Bollywood. I like this one cos a lot of it shows her hair from behind. Which is nice. Laughing

Let me know what y’all think of her.