Re: Amie's Haircut

by Pete

Amie's Haircut

I wanted to set the record straight. The Amie haircut that everyone is talking about is a custom video that Don did for me some years ago. I contact Don and HWAS ask if they would let me come to Florida and do a pretend hair cut on Amie. Don and I discussed price and a week later I was at the HWAS Studio. Amie, Don and his staff shot the video exactly as I directed it and it was great. Later Don contacted me and told me he had a few other customers that wanted a copy of the video and he wanted to know if it was alright with me to sale it to them and I said yes.

Believe me when I tell you Don does not do fake hair cuts unless it is for someone like me or someone request it (a custom video) and wants to buy it. This was not the first custom video Don did for me and will not be the last.

Maybe some of you cry babies should give it a try and open your own hair fetish web site. I can tell you one thing you better have a bunch of money if you are going to do it as well as Don does. I know each shoot cost him at least 500.00 for the model and staff . He has over 1000 videos, photo sets and dvds if you do the math that is 500,000.00 (Half a Million Dollars) in videos production cost alone. That does not count the cost of the web site, building rent, employees etc...

Keep up the good work Don.

Feel free to contact me at haircutter60050@yahoo.com

Pete