International Long Hair Meeting

by ninja

i just read this at this site: lhvn.nl/

--------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Kathleen. I live in the U.S. I post on TLHS board as "Victorianlady" on occasion. My hair is blonde and past my knees. You can see my hair at: geocities.com/Victorianlady4tea/Misc.html

I am writing to let you know that we are planning an "International Long Hair Meeting" in the Netherlands in the spring of 2004. There are several people in the Netherlands, England, and Germany, along with myself who are planning this meeting. There will soon be a Dutch/English website telling about the event. Presently we are considering the Castle de Haar as a possible location to meet and take photographs.

A Dutch friend had given me the url to your site before, and I am impressed at the photos I see. It is a rare, but special, sight to see long haired ladies in Europe.

I just thought I would let you know about this "long hair meeting", as we mention it occasionally on the message board to gather interest in the Netherlands!

--------------------------------------------------------------

light bulb funny thing is, they want to come to "Kasteel de haar", that means "castle the hair".

kasteeldehaar.nl/

It's close to Utrecht, a city in the centre of the netherlands, i actually recently moved to...

i live about 5 mins away from this place... Confused