Re: Best Parts

by romeopapa

Nikky Nova was in more than one of them, also Tami Monroe, and the cute young skinny blonde with hair down past her ass. Talking about how much she loves her long hair all the while brushing in over and over again in front of the camera. I'll come back when I remember her name. She was in one of Ed Powers' Dirty Debutante videos. There's still a link on the 'net that pops up every once in a while that has some of these videos. On that site, they are not referred to as the "Best Parts" videos, but they are the same ones. If I can find the link I'll post it. To answer your question further, they are all about a focus on hair. Some contain clip shots of longhaired Vegas dancers getting ready to go onstage, some nude longhaired females bowling. Other, later tapes actually had the girls showing off their hair for the camera, brushing it, caressing their bodies with it, washing/conditioning it in the shower, blowdrying it, curling it, and talking about taking care of it. One of my favorite scenes was where the cameraman was telling Nikki Nova to brush and drop her hair right down into the camera's lens. Great stuff. I think I have 7 or 8 of them, and I used to be on the mailing list of the company that was selling them, but I haven't gotten a mailing from them for well over a year now. Too bad, really. I thought they were really onto something!!!