Czech movie details for Romeopapa

by Steve

The film I mentioned was released in Czechoslovakia in 1980 under its original title of "Postriziny". It got one network release in the UK

on the BBC in 1982.

Stars Magda Vasaryova as the village belle who is the constant show off (and married to a man 40 yrs her senior!)........she flaunts her body round town (she's the local flirt) and, especially, her calf-length blonde hair. She always wears it loose and there are 2 great scenes - 1 in the barbers where she asks him to untangle it...........and the best one when she's in the bath.

Out she comes, feeling really rather horny, and proceeds to seduce her aged hubby by lifting her hair up, dropping it over him and making the most of the situation (nice work for the actor, eh!!)

I'm afraid that the "Cutting It Short" title comes into play when she does exactly that with her hair later on in the movie.

Best not to think about that, though Cry

I do have a few videoclips of the movie stored on cd somewhere in the house...........if you're interested, let me know and I'll see what I can do. Just be patient, though!

S