Re: Hairjob with very long haired dolls

by mikeyp

It may be strange but you're not alone. I too have had fun with long haired dolls. All my life I've been a lover of long hair. I love everything about long hair. Eventually I started noticing my sister's long haired dolls. When no one was around I began taking out her dolls and I found that I enjoyed brushing the dolls' long hair. It would make it silky and shiney. It looked great and felt great. This was the only exposure that I had to long hair at the time. I am also into bondage so I found it fun to tie up the dolls while I brushed their hair. All this hair and bondage play would get me so excited I would masterbate. As I got older the dolls got prettier and sexier and their hair got longer and softer, more life like. I bought some dolls and even a beautiful red haired mermaid doll that had the greatest hair I had seen on a doll, like the one in your picture. For the most part I would get really excited but I wouldn't cum any more with the dolls because I had a woman to take care of that for me and eventually a wife but I sure spent alot of time getting myself excited playing with the hair of these beautiful long haired dolls.