Re: Re: Re: Why you would say such a thi

by biff63

I think it was the Hollis/Selina outdoor video - two girls doing hairplay together. That, or the Aerial/Sunny video. I deleted the copy, so I cannot be 100% certain. Several months after my original purchase of the content, an "update" was advertised and, without checking my prior downloads, I bought it. I didn't recognize the promo photos, and it wasn't until I played it that I realized it was the same - same size/same content - as a prior download.

I 'said such a thing' because that's what happened. "Updates" are quite often old material that are being re-advertised, correct? I don't think that is a disputable statement. And, unfortunately, I bought an 'update' of material that I had bought before. Simple fact. I didn't complain at the time because I figured it was my fault for being careless and not checking my prior purchases. I also do not think I said anything that was rude or untrue. Recycling old content as "updates" can be (and was) confusing.

In re-reading my earlier post, perhaps it was a matter of "new." I do not remember if my re-purchase was advertised as "NEW" or not - but it was re-advertised as an "update."