Re: i did it!

by inasia

U R a lucky man!

I had a girfriend who was Korean and Italian a long long time ago. She had the most incredible hair almost to her butt. It was the most amazing silk I have ever felt. Easily the thickest, heaviest hair I have ever seen or felt. Oh, and the softest.

Her hairstylist was a pain in the ass. He kept telling her to cut it because it was so heavy that she couldn't do anything with it. Hated that moron. I loved one gal in the parlor who said, with hair like that, what does she have to do with it other than show it off! Never cut it, honey!

I remember the first time I splashed her mane on my lohn john thomas. I was on the couch, she was on the floor, and we were watching tv. I had gym shorts on and exposed myself without her knowing. I always played with her hair so she didn't realize until a commercial when she turned around.

Her response was classic. "Hey, no fair starting without me!" Her hair was wrapped around me and she asked what does that do for you? I said it is the best feeling in the world. She carrssed it like delicate glass until of course - IT BROKE! HAHA! Sprayed all over the long dark silk. It was the first of many of what they now call hair jobs.

She eventually cut her hair, but she gave me the pony tail in a beautiful box with tissue paper. We broke up nearly 20 years ago and I still take out that silk once in a while.

ahhhh, you're a lucky man!