Re: Just Really wondering why

by old street cat

first:there is nothing wrong with you.80-90 procent of men are 'hair fetishists'. Allthough I hate that word. It sounds like being mad. Beautiful hair is the mirror of the entire beauty. Some are more or less focussed on the hair. Others are focussed on the legs. Some like black women. So what ? The world should be very boring if all of us were equal.

Second:it is better to think of 'adult' stuff (in the good sense) than of violence, making war, fanatism (of all kinds).

Third:women know that they have beautiful hair. Why then do they spend all that time in front of the mirror. Than to make themselves attractive. So that they are admired by us men (and women). Look at the publicity made by the branched (pantene, sunsilk,...). Think of the offers made for that shiny mane (laboratory testings with animals - with which every reasonable human can not agree, but that is another discussion. Although...).

That is my conviction of it.

To finish : when thinking of beauty, when looking at those adverts, I get inspiration for writing poems - the best I wrote after having looked at a collection of attractive ladies. Infact I should pay copyright to those ladies. Enjoying (also in the 'adult' way) beauty has so many advantages. A man enjoying beauty does not kill or hurt some one.

So what are you talking about, my dear. So nothing wrong with you. Go on looking at those ladies nd play stand up comedian if you want ! Cool

Greetz

oscnc