Re: please help Anya, Penny, Leona, Mari

by old street cat not cynical

thai is really a great idea. I am not kidding. I think one should do like I do; give some compliments about their entire beauty. I received once a message from, I thin Miss Marianne. She told me to be pleased with such a compliment. Infact this was not only a compliment but the truth. The same I did to Miss Leona. In my group Woman And Art one can find a poem from me on a picture Miss leona gave me. I think they like that. I think one can show one's admiration by respecting the copyright; at least by mentionning ones sources. I am aware of the effords ladies like Miss Leona and Miss Marianne have to do for keeping their apearence beautiful. I am sure that those ladies can do like I do every morning; go with my fingers through my hair (about 1.5 cm long Laughing . And by keeping their bodies in good shape. Look at their body ! Great !

For me it is easy to say such things. I am a beauty fetishist. Not a real hair fetishist. As hair is the reflection (should be) of the entire beauty. Which is the case for the ladies Anya, Marianne and Leona a.o. .

We should give them the right compliments. No one is doubting of the fact they earn it. They do !

Greetz

Oscnc