Re: Re: Re: Foxy Anya "Silken plea

by GervGirl

I have no problem with your reply and you opinion. You said it the right way. It is fine to have your opinion but there is no need to sit there and talk down to someone with your opinion and you did not do that. I know there are going to be some people who like me and some who will not and that is fine with me. I do what I do and I like what I do. If I didn't, then I wouldn't be doing it. Not everyone is going to like the same thing. When I first started my site it was only a cam site and had nothing to do with long hair. Someone came across my site who was into long hair and showed me there was a "thing" for long hair. From that point on my site had changed into a world I never knew was out there. I have a handful of fans who have been with with me sense my site was just a cam site and they tell me they don't understand the whole hair fetish thing. But that is just it, they don't understand and it is just not what they are into. Just like when I started to add the foot fetish into my site, I had a few of the long hair fans say they aren't into the foot fetish. That is fine, it is not there thing. Just the same with you, you like it better with the girls who keep the clothes on. I didn't see you say we are gross because of what we do, you just said it wasn't your thing and like I said I have no problem with that. Just the same with you not liking hair past the butt, there are those who like seeing hair to the floor. All personal taste. There is just no need for someone to give their opinion and say that someone is gross or whatever to get their point across and that was the problem this the other person who posted. I don't see why anyone would try and "flame" you for your opinion.

GG