Re: Re: Before this post disappears...

by Anya

GG, I appreciate your post and your opinion, I do. My feelings on the wishlist thing have been and always will be the same. Truth be told, I didn't know you had a wishlist. I don't look at other girls' sites, I've enough to do with my own. My mother is pretty much the queen of opinions, and of the many she's handed out over the years, a couple are my favorites:

1. You don't go to parties you're not invited to.

2. You work for what you want.

If having a wishlist is good for you, then great, have a wishlist.

I just believe the best 'gifts' are those that are unsolicited. I believe in working for what I have. I don't like feeling like I 'owe' someone something. Maybe some girls don't feel that way about asking strangers for things, but I do. If someone asks to buy you something, then great, but that's still not the same as publicly displaying a wishlist.

Taking on subs in your dom role, IMO, isn't the same as having a wishlist; that's business between you and your sub.

Anyway, I apologize if I hurt your feelings. Because I don't surf other sites, I did say that I wasn't intending on offending any of the women here in my original post.

Oh, and if you're really into the dom thing, consider letting your nails get longer. I've had countless nail enthusiasts over the years email me inquiring about private sessions. Though that's not my cup of tea, it's something you may want to consider because there's quite a few 'nail guys' who are very into the dom/sub thing.

Kiss

Anya

Rose