Reply To Older Message About Penny Lynn

by GervGirl

"Is that what you've lowered yourself to, Penny? I remember when you made money keeping your clothes on and showing off your gorgeous hair. Those were the days..." By kramer

I have to reply to this jack ass. Delete my post if you must but this really pissed me the hell off. To those of you who think like this guy - If the girls are not getting naked you guys ask for it. When a girls decides that she want to get naked then she is lowering herself? You are lucky that any of the girls (nude or not) even share themselves with you and then you are going to talk down to any of the girls. Penny and any of us girls who have our adult site do it because we are confident women and are comfortable with our selves to show our bodies off. The is nothing wrong with that and you are probable one of the first guys to sit there and jerk off to any of the photos the girls post up. Everyone on the board has sex. I is a natural human thing. Some of us don't mind sharing that with the world. Some may enjoy it more then other and if they can make money doing what they like to do, then why not. While your stuck at a stuffy job with a boss up your ass all the time or what ever the hell you do, we are at home doing what we love to do, (taking photo, videos, etc) But yes you have your right to your opinion and I have the right to mine. Just like we all have the right to do what we want. If she has clothes on or not, Penny is still the same person and for you to make a statement like that just shows how shallow you are. She is not just pictures you see all over the net she is a person.

GG