Re: Re: Re: help and opinion

by "the real" Biff

...for the record the dude posting above as me isnt me, as in the biff at pc's..

i'm sure he had a good little giggle while posing from hi room min his mom's basement...

Re this forum, and pc's for that matter, I remeber fondly the day I discovered this forum (referred to in a yahoo club, thanks steve, i think..) it absolutely thrilled me to find a site where like minded guys could share pix and thoughts on our favourit topic and not just cruise the 5 or six sites fringe (excuse the pun) sites up at the tiime..(HWAS, ILHC, TLHS ,Hairlover, etc..)

Back then, this site rocked. It still is a great place, but there is no doubt that it is a bitchier, whinier, spammier, less sharing place than it once was. Still some great shit here, and some great peopl, but you've certainly got to sift through more crap to find it.

I also remember fondly being invited by pc into his forum after posting a few Maria clips (still among the best LH babes on the net IMHO). I thought of it then as i do now, as the "black label edition" lh forum.

I spend a good amount of time on each foum every day, my life is better for them.

Thanks pc, thanks ninja, thanks posters and lurkers on both foums, and thanks espec ially to the mystery poster who posed as me. Now I've vented, I'm off to brush and fuck my wifes waist length raven black silken wonder, then it's off to sleep.

g'nite!