Indian Hair Make Up

by Anu

Yeah some models are the same....

I have bought one vid from indian hair make up and to be honest I really loved that video. I always wanted hair oiling videos, I mean real hair oiling, heavy oiling... in fact browsed the other sites but the heavy oiling was just light oiling... N moreover, the quality from indian hair make up is much better... its my personal point of view!!! From then on, I have bought only from this site. I had the opportunity to talk to the webmaster, a really cool and down to earth man. The only problem was that he did not have enough purchase to cover his costs.

Concerning the dwnloads and samples at the site, I had talked to him abt that saying that he should make more pics and preview samples availalbe. Unfortunately there are net space constraints as well as financial constraints to buy more webspace...

I would suggest you to contact the webmaster and ask your queries abt the vids... I did so, n I was really very happy and satisfied when I received my video. And it was exactly as described by the webmaster... For more info you can contact him or myself on:

agarwalsa2002@yahoo.com

(webmaster)

long_oiled_hair@yahoo.co.uk

(myself Anu)

I really wish this site success and that it gains some financial support from your purchase, if u are interested in purchasing the vids!! On my side I'll try to see if he can posts a few sample vids on my yahoo group:

health.groups.yahoo.com/group/indianhairmakeup/join

Hoping to get a positive response from you...