Hair Horror Movie Exte Hair Extensions

by LOL

Hello everyone,

since i collect asian fantasy- and horrormovies i watched Exte Hair Extensions - A Film about some Hair that kills... really...

Is a movie for longhair lovers? I am not sure. It contains alot of hair, thats for sure, and some long haired actresses as well like the asian girl from Kill Bill, but the main bad guy is shown as a total freak who enjoys long hair WAY to much.

On one side you have long haired actresses that are nice to look at, on the other side you have the freaky weirdo that shows long hair lovers as total perverted retards.

Some scenes show extremely long hair on women in a kinda good way, but mostly its way to much, like when the retarded bad guy kinda bathes in a room full of hair, or when the main cast digs through the hair to reach a dying woman. Also hair gets cut alot and hair bleeds as well...

Also you see hair in ALOT of places where it dont belongs, like hait growing out of wounds, out of eyes, mouths and a slit open stomach. Also the hair itself fights and kills be strangling and beheading for example. The scene in the end how the bad guy is killed is kinda hillarious... :-)

Its not really a movie for or about longhair lovers, but its a good movie for sure if you are into asian horror. A great mix between over the edge comedy and horror.

Here are some pictures, no own caps yet because i have to webspace, but i might add some later:

the Cover of the Movie

The main actress, also know from Kill Bill

The main actress in action

long hair all over

haitcut in the movie

haircut for the lead cast?

thats what victims look like

bad guy like at the end of the movie on advertising tour