Re: Cindy Christian Video-Cut

by jedgarsquink

I understand that she did get her hair cut, and it was televised. However, I think there is some reason to doubt that the two clips recently posted on youtube are the real thing.

First of all, I recognize the person doing the cutting as the host of a French TV show. My understanding is that Cindy's haircut was done at a George Michael salon in the United States.

Second, the person getting the haircut looks more like the lady who appears with this TV host in another widely circulated clip, in which he puts her hair in his lap and fondles it. Her hair is wavier than Cindy's. Cindy's is unusually straight in the footage I've seen. Even though she's shown braiding it, I have seen no footage where it's wavy when loose. Note that there isn't much footage of the lady's face, and what there is isn't very clear.

Third, Cindy Christian's name is misspelled by the poster, two or three different ways. Nowhere does he actually spell it right. Does this person really not know how to spell Christian? Or is he seeking a veneer of deniability for a fraud?