Wow!

by Mike James

You must have been really primed to shoot off from just combing Barbara's hair.

I remember having a girl playmate who asked me to comb hrs. It was very thick for a little kid, and dirty-blonde. When we started playing with her hair it only reached the base of her neck. Over the time she let me play with her hair, it grew gradually until she could put it in a pony-tail that was about ten inches long. I guess that means she must have let me play with her hair for over a year.

My favorite was watching TV with her in the basement family room. I'd be sitting on the couch, with my knees apart. She sat on the floor between my legs with her back against the couch. Her head was just a little higher than my knees. I'd take the elastic out of her pony and brush her hair so it lay on my legs. I was wearing shorts, and The feeling of her soft hair resting on my bare legs, and then moving on my skin as I felt of it and brushed it was unforgettable.

When our two mothers found out that was what we were doing, they thought it was too intimate and put a stop to it. Her mother gave her a wicked short haircut, and the two of them made sure we were never alone together after that. Too damn bad for both of us.