Re: Your First Time Touching Long Hair

by John

I have no idea how old I was, but a guess would be a single digit number. My parents had very close friends with a daughter about my age named Barbara. I clearly remember the two of us going back into a den or bedroom and playing. She would lay next to me and I would begin to play with her hair. There was absolutely nothing sexual in this except that every time I did this, I got an erection. Not having the slightest idea what was happening, I continued to play with and comb her hair. As I remember it was about shoulder length. Then, after doing this every time we visited their house, I began to ejaculate in my pants. This was done while combing her hair but not at all touching my dick. I distinctly remember thinking I had pissed on myself, but the feeling was not the same. It felt incredible. I was embarrassed because the smell of the stuff was really foreign to me and my wet pants needed to be covered up. I always wondered in later years what my mother must have thought when she did my laundry.