Fetish Models

by yourlonghairsite

Hello everyone, not to long ago I posted here in the forums asking for input on a website idea. Since then I have been hard at work to create the site and also many other things with regards to Hair Fetish modeling. I am happy to announce that we are in the final phase of the development. At this time I would like to give you a brief overview of what we are going to be offering.

We will have models who will be showing their hair via still pictures and high quality video. As with many of the other sites out there it will offer DVD and video on demand downloads.

One of the many features this new website and business that will be sure to please everyone is a very unique idea we came up with. We have partnered with 5 beauty salons in the USA that will allow our models and YOU thats right YOU...have a personal one on one Styling session. Of course there will be no sex or nudity involved sorry folks (so don't ask please). However it will be alot of touching, brushing, styling, washing etc of HAIR ONLY. We are going to offer many different options with each package which I am sure will aim to please all of you.

Please do not take this as Spam or an offer that is fake. I along with my staff of many have worked very hard to make this business venture come to life. We have invested over $10,000 US dollars into the preparations of the site and these styling sessions.

The locations are:

Fresno, CA

Las Vegas, NV

Dallas, TX

Orlando, FL

New York, NY

More details will be given to those who sign up with us. The models we have participating in these session range from Bra strap length hair to about 4" below buttocks. They range from dark brown to gold/blonde hair.

Model pictures are available and will be given to those who are found to be serious in joining this experience. Please note that the signup process is short but very important. If you are serious about hearing more about this and the other offers and fees please email us at yourlonghairsite@yahoo.com

Please allow a few days for us to get back to you since we have posted this on other forums as well.

When emailing us please state which location you would like to attend so we can forward your email to that department. Also make sure to include your email address in the BODY of the email.

Thank you all for the help these past few months and I hope we can all enjoy this new idea together.

Robert

yourlonghairsite@yahoo.com