Long hair video for max2

by hi530now Website:

Here is my first video. The actress in this is Lulie-Lynn Cialini. She has beautiful almost butt length blonde hair. Since I do not have caps on this post, here is a brief on the scene. She has her hair in a pony tail. The scene is in some sort of an office. The guy slowly undresses her while kissing her all over. Finally makes out on the table with her. No hair play in this scene but you can see and enjoy her beautiful hair!! Total 1 min 24 secs.

It is a good quality video and you may need codec to view it. She has done a few softcore stuff and a few B movies.

Here is the link.

rapidshare.com/files/18738816/Julie-Lynn_Cialini_Watchful_Eye_high.avi.html

I do not know how to take screen caps. Max2, may be you can give me some tips on that. However, I assure you all you will love this video if you down load it. Next time, I will include screen caps.

Some of the few examples of actors I have are:

- Nicole Oring (Korean American with butt length beautiful dark hair - she has done several skinmax stuff)

-Susan Hale (below butt length hair)

-Susan Featherly (waist length shiny blond hair)

-Nikki Fritz (Ofcourse we all know her ... I have pretty much all her cmax videos)

-Wendy Rice (waist length brunette - very thick hair)

-Julie Meadows (butt length blonde. She has also done several soft core)

- Samantha phillips - butt length blonde. There are only a few of her videos available

- Summer fields - butt length blond. I have only one of her's

If any of you have any special request let me know. I will see if I have the videos.

Cheers!