Re: Re: wigs

by JulieTV120

Such a hot msg, I had to respond!

I have bought and work women's wigs since I was a teen (goes with my xdressing). The feel of wavy, heavy, silky hair framing my face is fantastic! During my renent trip to Vegas I took 6 wigs: LA3000 showgirl, platinum-blonde, LA3000 jet black, Elvira cheapie wig (jet-black) cheapies beehives (blonde, black, pink). The hottest feel was wearing the LA3000 jet-blackm with the hair spilling down my shoulders and (huge) breasts, with the elvira wig perched atop it, giving a very huge beehive point look, plus long wavy locks, together! I alsmost creamed myself just by looking in the mirror! Before i left, I hadn't the room to take them all back home, so I got naked in the bathroom, squirted 4 cans of shaving cream into the tub, then took the pink beehive in one hand and the elvira wig in the other, and used them to scoop up huge gobs of shaving cream and rub them all over my face and body! Seeing the thick white stiff cream all over that pink and black hair drove me wild!

Sorry if this is off-topic or too explicit, but wigs are one of my joys in life!

"Julie"