Re: wigs

by frankie

Wow, and I thought I was the only one. Wigs are so incredible, I love how a woman can toally change her whole look with different hair. Plus, with wigs you can instantly turn any woman into a long-haired goddess. Which is great for girls who don't like to grow their hair long. Like the other posters here, I really get into brushing, styling ang playing with wigs, and wearing one while you're having sex with a girl is amazing! I share your frusration with buying and storing them, people who run wig shops never make it easy on you. By this point, I've done it so many times that I don't really notice it. And ebay is a great place to buy too. One of my favorite things is to buy a wig for a girl I'm dating, which lets me go to the store and try on a whole selection of wigs. I recently did this at an upscale NYC wig salon and was in heaven trying on all of their super-expensive long human-hair lace front wigs.

One time a splurged a little and got a human-hair wig off of ebay. I was really looking forward to giving it to the girl I was dating and seeing her wear it. But when I took it out of the package, it looked and felt so amazing that I had to instantly jerk off in it.