Re: Longhairsingle

by Longpageboy

This is clearly Britta from xxlhair.de, but the info in the caption is contradictory. On the one hand it says that her hair is below her butt, on the other hand there is the added comment that it is 1.49 meter long (almost five feet); then it says that she will grow out her hair forever and never cut it, and how she is full of admration for all those women who have never cut their hair.

In the forum on her website (if you know enough German) you will read of her endless and frustrating struggle against dandruff and related problems that has been putting her on a roller-coaster ride for quite a while now. She seems constantly on the brink of getting a substantial haircut, wondering if her enthusiasm justifies her countless efforts of different cures and the daily ordeal. At one point she even claims that it was only her boyfriend (who is not really into long hair!) who persuaded her to see it through. The entries in her forum make heartbreaking reading for a longhair fan....

If that was my hair, I´m sure I would have given up on it long ago.

It only goes to show how hard our beloved long-hair queens may have to work on keeping their amazing crowning glories what they are. It makes you appreciate every single woman who keeps it knee length or longer even more. Let´s´hear it for all those wonderful ladies like Anya, Leona, Britta, Samantha, Crystal Gayle, Hungarian Julia, and each and every one of those whose names I fail to remember off the top of my hat now.....