I'm with you Bro

by Vancouver Guy

Hey LOL,

I think many guys are just kinda shy. Hell, most guys (never mind just our brothers with long hair fixations) are shy to walk up to women on the street and say hi.

But let us remember LOL's words... Most women love attention to their hair...

BE FREAKISHLY THANKFUL that you have a fetish that women like

I feel bad for the guys that love/crave (for example) being pooped on/peed on/dressed up like a baby...

We can just go up to any women and profess our love for our greatest desire and they LOVE IT... ("Hi there... Oh My God... you have beautiful hair! That's just stunning! Have you always had your hair that long?" .... I say this at least 10 times a week)

If your craving was to be dressed in a diaper, you can't really say, "Oh god, I'd love it if you'd change my diaper...

Or other guys can't even say... "Oh my god, you have a beautiful ass, may I touch it? It looks so soft/nice/whatever"

But many guys Like LOL and myself and MANY MORE of you Actually do this on a daily basis!

So, my friends, I agree with LOL, get out there if you're shy, and start practicing talking to women with long gorgeous hair... They LOVE IT!!! (Just be cool and not a freak!)

Much LOVE,

Vancouver Guy