I Have an Announcement

by romeopapa Website: The Long Hair Club

Hi, everybody. I just wanted to let you all know that I have been asked to moderate a brand new long hair forum! Laughing I have spent the last week or so checking it out, and have agreed to do so. I really like the format! It may seem a little "busy" at first glance, but the whole thing is set up in WYSISYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get), which can make posting more fun! You don't have to register to view, post, or reply, but if you do register, you can choose avatars, and benefit from other perks.

This isn't to be looked at as competition, either for Ninja's or PC's forums, but merely an additional venue at which express our admiration for beautiful long-haired women! I know some of you surf both here and at pc's, and some don't care too much for one or the other, so now I'm hoping we'll have another option. I don't know about y'all, but I can never get my fill of women with long, silky, beautiful hair!!

One cool feature it has is a chatroom, which can be used by anyone, anytime. I'm thinking how great this could be for any of us to get together in real time and talk "hair." And maybe we'll be able to convince some of the girls to join us in the future. light bulb

So please, stop by, say "Hi", and tell all your friends! I'll look forward to seeing you there! Here's the link:

longhairclub.com/Forum/tabid/65/view/topics/forumid/6/Default.aspx