correction corrected

by romeopapa

Let's look at this again, from a different angle, perhaps, shall we? According to my calculations, that means that 129 people downloaded it, and either

a.) liked it and didn't bother to say so (i.e., the silent majority), or

b.) liked it so much their hands were too numb from masterbating to operate their keyboards to properly post their thanks (i.e. Hoosier), or

c.) maybe didn't care that much for it, but weren't offended enough to make a flaming post cutting you to ribbons for your unappreciated efforts. (Hmm, I dunno, one, maybe two people, max?)

my point? your efforts are very much appreciated, by me and many others here. I have also been disappointed by the lack of thanks/response to some of my time-consuming efforts, so I understand your feelings. I already knew of the scene you described - I have the DVD. Personally, I thoroughly enjoyed it! Not everyone's cup 'o tea, but I know there are many here who hope you will continue to post any such finds, me included. If there wasn't an interest in that sort of thing, then Dub's "Hairshots" groups wouldn't have had to be expanded 8 times because we kept running out of room!!

Keep posting!! Don't be discouraged because one or two voice their disinterest. WE know at least 125 must have liked it, eh?

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Laughing