Re: Hairjob Vid - I stand corrected.

by Lookin4aHairjob

135+ downloads of this vid in less than 12 hours, 1 person liked it and 2 did not. 3 cannot figure out how to view it or even download it.

My thanks goes first to Jupi for the nice comment, and then to the 129+ who DIDN'T post any comment. Sometimes no comment at all is better than stating YOUR preferences.

My apologes for wasting the download time for those who didn't care for it. I tried to give a brief and accurate description to avoid disappointment.

Agreed, this gals hair isn't all that long - but I haven't seen a gal with real long hair take 4 shots in it (on video) before. I'm sure there may be such a vid out there somewhere, and hopefully I'll run across it someday... Has Foxy Anya done a multiple before????

For those who can't view it or download it, I'm truly sorry - but perhaps you're lucky to be spared the agony of having to see such a piece of garbage like this.

Trust me, I'll not make this mistake again - so I won't offend or contaminate this forum again. ONLY LH, mpeg content downloadable from a direct link from now on! (don't hold your breath)

Thank you all for the "constructive" comments. L4H