Re: We are similar and have similar tast

by Hoosier

Since 1960, hmmm? Well, I'm a year older than you Clock and I don't remember being capable of achieving an erection in 1960, let alone knowing why I would want to. (I was more excited about the "All the Way With JFK" buttons some other kids brought to the first grade plaground that autumn.) Confused My first awareness of its potential came in the fall of 1963 (fourth grade), when I came home from school to ask my mother why it felt good when I slid up and down with my legs wrapped around the monkey bars on the playground.... Embarrassed However, 35 years ago this autumn, I realized my special affinity for long hair when I was randomly (and providentially) assigned to sit behind Debbie F. in Senior Literature. I would unassumingly inch my hand forward on my own desktop until it hung partially over the front edge. When Debbie leaned back in her own seat, her long black hair dangled over my hand, sending me into paroxyisms of ecstasy. Tongue Sticking Out Unfortunately, too, this was the highlight of my social life at that time.... Cry But I'm always glad to have better memories from my childhood stirred by the incomparable posts you supply. Laughing Many thanks, again!