you can only see through your fetish

by Rapunzel

fet·ish also fet·ich (ftsh, ftsh) KEY

NOUN:

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.

2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.

3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.

4.An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

Definitions 3 and 4 are really what apply here (though I'm sure some of us believe hair has spiritual powers too!).

By definition, you cannot have a fetish for ass or breasts. They are sexual in nature, therefore, will naturally be sexually stimulating. Other items or body parts aren't sexual by nature though, for example, feet or hair. So when you become obsessed with the item or body part, to the point of needing it for sexual gratification, then its a fetish.

Most men like long hair, especially long heathly hair, but would never even think of a hair job, because its not their fetish. I'm willing to bet most of you on here would not think a 'foot job' (where a woman rubs here feet on a mans penis, even sometimes standing on him) particularly sexy or appealing. Your fetish is not feet, so you don't see why feet would be a sexual part of the body.

The more radical fetishes do seem to garner more publicity, like water sports, poop, trash play (where people get off by rubbing themselves in garbage, especially messy garbage), foot fetishes, infantilism...the list really goes on and on.

I think there are a descent amount of hair fetishists out there, its just not as widely known.

now, can we get some more gorgeous hair pictures!?! Kiss