Re: Re: Society's View On Hair Fetish

by Ron. Rozendaal

Hello,

most of the people calling themselves hair fetishists are quite normal.As I once had to learn during the lessons 'criminal psychiatry' (Jesus Christ what a heavy term ! ) fetishism is defined as a sickly (obsessive) preference for hair.I think most of us guys love the hair on the head and body of women.the hair is a part of the ladies beauty.And one of the mailers before me is totally right if he claims that most of men love longhaired women.I saw some statistics speaking of 85-90 percent.Those calling us perverse or sick should think of the sexual meaning of the hair for ladies.Hair is the external sign of female beauty.Together with the (rest of the) face and the shape; the clothing, make-up, perfume.They should look at women fighting against each other.Teasing each others hair.I saw 54 years ago 'the California Dolls with Peter Falk as a coach of female fighters.You can find links on the internet .And also try to catch the comments of the producer.Then You can see how normal we are.

sincere greetz from Ghent at 30 °