Why OUR Long Hair Fetish is AWESOME!!!!!

by Vancover Guy Website:

Hi there

I just wanted to add my spin here... True, our fetish is not the most common although most men do 'like' long hair.

But we are so LUCKY!!! omg, what if you had an unacceptable fetish? What if your fetish was to be pissed or shat upon? What if you had a bondage fetish? A S&M fetish? That is so hard to approach and fill your craving when compared to long beautiful silky hair!!!

Think about it. If you had an ass or breast fetish, you can't walk up to a woman and say, OMG you have a beautiful rack or ass... you'll get slapped!

But EVERY FRIKKIN DAY I speak to one or more beautiful women, complete strangers, and say that exact thing... OMG you have beautiful hair. I rarely walk away without fondling their hair (with their permission happily granted). To compliment a woman on her hair is a lovely thing that they all seem to love.

And, we get to see the object of our desire CONSTANTLY!!! Women wear their hair down, or if it's in a bun, you can walk up and say... "OMG you have beautiful hair, it looks really long How long is it?" And they frequently take it out of the bun and show me

That makes me blissfully happy to have a long hair fetish mixed in with a dash of charisma to give me the courage to talk to every beautiful long haired woman I meet

Oh god, what if your fetish was to put a diaper, act like a baby and have a woman treat you like a baby? (change your diaper and all that jazz?) I mean, some people have that fetish!!! How on earth do you set that UP?????

A woman generally loves to hear... "I'd love to play with your hair" or "Do you have a brush? I'd love to brush your hair, it's so beautiful" or if you know them a little better, "I'd love to wash your hair"

My dearest long hair fetish friends we have it SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

I can't think of a better fetish to have

HELLS ya!

Have a great day!

Sincerely, nay, much love...

Vancouver Guy

ps. I'm so freakishly happy cuz I'm now single and in Vancouver for the summer with tonnes of beautiful women around constantly (I live right down town). Every weekend I have 4 or 5 dates with women that ONLY have long beautiful silky thick slippery soft hair...