A How To

by Redhairisthebest

You should know by now that I don’t usually criticize anyone on this board but if you are really serious about learning.

The absolute minimum you can do is paste the web address of the page you found a “good” picture into your message.

Better way: most people upload their pics to the longhairpix site (Share Your Pix! link on top right corner of this page.)

longhairpix.com/

1st: Find good picture, right click it and save it to your computer (ie the desktop, My Pictures, etc.)

2nd: From above longhairpix page, follow all instructions there, click browse to search your own computer, find the picture you just saved (ie now on your desktop, My Pictures, etc.) For multiple images, click Add More Images and repeat process.

3rd: Click Upload Now to send a copy of it to store on the web but don’t close page until it finishes and gives you the link to your uploaded pic. Copy that address.

4th: Paste that address in your message and be sure to always press Preview Post before clicking Submit Post to be sure it worked.

BEST WAY: because it saves bandwidth on Ninja’s website ($$$) is to directly link pics without uploading it to longhairpix website.

Right click on good picture, then Properties and copy image location.

Paste that address in your message.

Clear your computers cache (your computer’s stored images)

Internet Explorer-- Tools>Internet Options>Delete Files

Mozilla-- Tools>Options>Privacy>Cache>Clear Cache Now

before pressing Preview Post to see if it will link properly because some sites do not allow direct linking.