ONE MEMORABLE DAY

by tress_ko_thick

It is those days when I was 22. And the long hair beauty, whom the story about is just two/three months elder than I. She is my aunt’s daughter, and one of my relatives. On that day we both are in my home and our parents was gone to join one family ceremony for couple of days.

Her name is ‘Jhuma’. She called me in my nickname ‘Babu’.

It was about 11:30AM, I suddenly heard her shout and rushed to that room. I saw that long hair angel was brushing her hair, sitting on a wooden chair in front of mirror, but incidentally her hair was badly caught by a wooden crack of that chair. She was so badly caught that she even cannot able to move and free her black fountain. I went there touched the long glory and freed them.

I was feeling very sad that the time had passed within a very few seconds. I backed to my room, and again one more scream. Again I went there, found the same incident again.

I freed her; this time I asked, “What are you doing?” She replied, “I will shampoo my hair today, so I am doing some oil massage.” And I asked with a smile, “and when will you calling me again?” She also busted in laughter and not replied. I said then, “You have very beautiful hair.” She said nothing only funky grimace me. I said, “hey, can I give you a oil massage?” She astonished, “what?”

I replied, “ofcourse, if you have no problem.” She was still in surprise, asked, “you are a MAN, and talking to dealing with hair.”

I smiled and said, “being MAN is not a big deal, actually I have no job now. It is just to time pass.” She laughed and said, “Ok, do it. But be careful, I very much love my hair, if any breakage, I’ll kill you.” I said, “OK” and smiled.

I then said, “Hey, first you change the chair, and sit on the more curvy that one and drop your head behind it, so that I’ll touch your hair just from the behind.” She did it; I took a seat to sitting behind her.

The heaven was just in front of me. I started arousing. I asked her, “Have you applied hair-oil?” She said, “No, I was just brushing. And you also brush some more before applying hair-oil.”

It was a hot day. The cooler was running, but first I threw my T-shirt in excuse of hot temperature. She had not asked about it. Cause it is the natural incident in local climate.

She laid her whole body on the chair, and was downing her head behind of that chair. She was not able to saw the reflection of the back side in mirror, and her eyes was not so reverse to watched what was happening in her behind. The fragrance of her hair was beautiful. I started brushing her with a comb first.

I wanted to sweat, so I changed the direction of cooler, so no wind comes to me and I was sweated heavily. I then asked her, “is it enough brushing?” she said, “Ok, it is all right. You use oil.” I said, “is it possible to dry massage?”

She surprised again, asked, “what is that?” I said, “I have no experience, let’s see.” She said, “wait, wait .... hey what is your idea?” I replied, “nothing, just like oil massage, but in dry.” She replied, “you are a child, I don’t know what are you playing with my hair.” I said, “just relax and see, if you feel it is harmful, I’ll stop.” She said “all right.” Now the real game started. My top was wetted during heavy sweat. I took all her hair, and spread all over my body.

Ummmm! What a feeling was that. Then I fingered in deep of her head, and began massage her head very gently. Her hair was sticky with my sweaty body. And I sunk my face into her hair. My urge was going out of control, so I silently unzipped that. I asked, “ how is it?” She replied, “feeling cool.” So, I started the massage more gently. Now my penis was touching the soft mane, and erected in his full.

There was 10 mints gone, and I felt Jhuma slept. I am massaging and jerking her hair, and her mane was touching and going away from my penis and balls, continuously. My pleasure was out of bound. I precumed first. And decided not to touch my penis in any cost, and jerking her hair over my penis again and again.

Ohhhhh!!! What a time was that. At last it was happened. Just before that, I removed all her hair from my penis that it would no get dirty. I released a huge mass of sperm. In the first time of my life I realized the experience of orgasm, although I was virgin.

I'll post the remaining part of this incident, in next, but, first I want your comments ...... Thumbs Up