Fantasy of ....

by Um

I had taken the day off, planning to do some shopping. But running around alone all day in cold and rainy weather isn’t exactly fun, so my shopping tour ended earlier than I had anticipated. There I sat, at home again, not knowing exactly what to do to kill the time. I went upstairs, to our spare bedroom, and started to scroll through a cabinet stuffed with old belongings. It was packed with a bit of everything - souvenirs, clothes, … - but not in a really decent fashion. Maybe I could use the time to organize this stuff a little bit. I began to pull out some items for closer inspection, and somehow got lost in the memories they brought back.

I jumped up when I saw the time and realized that my date would be arriving soon to pick me up. I was just thinking of putting an old coat back into the cabinet, when something struck me. Until now I didn’t even realize that I still had that coat. I hadn’t worn it forever, and it must have been more than 20 years old. An idea crossed my mind, and a devious smile appeared on my face as I realized that I had just enough time left to make some preparations. This was going to be fun.

I went down stairs and opened the front door just a crack, went back up the stairs just out of sight. I heard my date knock on the door and waited to see what he would do. After a couple of more unanswered knocks, he poked his head in the door, “Erin, are you home?” he called, as he did not see anyone. Now was the time to surprise him. Silently I went off the stairs, and ever so gently opened the door to the living room. I was lucky: he was standing in the middle of the room, facing away from the door, so he didn’t notice me. In a few stealthy steps reached him, and hung around his neck from behind. He dropped his jacket from his arm in surprise, noticing something unusual about me, and managed to turn around. His mouth fell open with amazement. “Erin, is that you?” he stammered. I was wearing a vintage longhaired sheepskin coat, reaching down to my calves, which he had never seen me in before. It was the type of coat worn by the hippies in the seventies: cream-coloured, fur side in, leather side out, with a huge collar and large fur trim all around. From the look on his face, it was clear he had no idea what to think, but I was all ready to help him. I had my hair in an updo, which was not exactly fitting the look of the coat. So meeting his gaze and staring into his eyes, I reached slowly above my head, the coat’s fur trimmed sleeve brushing my face, and pulled out one, then the other clip holding my silky hair on top of my head. As my mane started tumbling down, I shook my head violently from side to side. I knew all too well what effect this would have on him. I continued to shake while bending forward, and with a sudden movement came upright, flipping my hair over. It hit him in the face and fell down in front of my eyes. The movements had caused the coat, which I had deliberately left unclasped, to fall open. He now noticed that I was completely naked underneath. Through my luxurious, calve-length and slightly wavy black hair I could see the bulge in his pants forming. We didn’t say a word, but kept looking each other in the eyes. My face was still obscured by a mass of messy hair, which moved gently with my heavy breathing. Suddenly he grabbed the coat and pulled me close. He kissed me forcefully on the mouth, forcing my lips open. Through all that hair his tongue pressed into my mouth. His hands were buried in my hair, and then explored the inside of the coat. He caressed my breasts through my hair, and the feeling of his hands pressing through my hair against my naked body made me shiver. He started to press his groin into me. He was hard as a rock by now. Never before had I experienced that degree of arousal so quickly. Where was all this leading up to? I was soon to find out.

“Don’t move, just stay here” he whispered in my ear. He went out to the garage, and was back within a minute, not saying anything. He came up behind me, quickly took my left hand, and tied a soft rope around my wrist. I did not know how to react, but did not resist either. He threw the loose end of the rope over one of the wooden beams under the ceiling in the old farmhouse, and then bound my other wrist. He made sure that my arms were spread, and pulled all the way up, such that I could just stand. This time it was I who was taken by surprise. We had been dating for almost a year, and our sex life was great, but never had we engaged very much into these types of games. Somehow it excited me, and I could feel a hint of moisture forming between my legs. I was just thinking this over, and started to wonder that nothing more happened, when …

CRACK!!!

I jumped with this sudden, very loud, dry and slapping sound. At the same time I felt kind of a thrust in my back and a soft tug on my hair, without being able to figure out what was going on precisely.

CRACK!!!

Another blow followed, only louder and harder this time. An “Ooh!” escaped my lips. My fur coat and hair was rippling around me, producing a very erotic sensation on my naked skin. I hung there helplessly, and stared at the wall facing me. Only now did I figure out what was happening: in the mirror on the wall I could catch a glimpse of him in his underwear. Apparently he had removed the leather belt from his pants, and used it to whip me softly. It was the belt slapping the leather outside of the sheepskin coat that produced the deafening sound. Although I could clearly feel the blows of the belt, it was the surprise of the act that caused me to jump up, and not the feeling of pain associated with the whipping. In fact, the fur coat absorbed the blows to the extent that the feeling on my body was rather pleasuring than painful. I got more and more excited and decided to join the game. He shouted at me: “This is for walking around the house dressed as a whore, do you understand?”. CRACK!!! There came the next blow. “Aaaaahhh!” I shouted out loud while jumping up and letting my head fall forward. “… and for cheating on me, for having a fur coat without me knowing!”. CRACK!!! “Nooooooo!” I thrashed my head from side to side, causing my hair to fly wildly in all directions. He had moved more to the side, and I could see his erection protruding from his boxer shorts. He had noticed too, and proceeded to remove his boxers. I saw he had a huge hard-on, pointing straight up. “Beg me to forgive you and I’ll stop!” he yelled. I shook my head, “No”. CRACK!!! He started to whip me on the side instead of the back. The sheepskin coat, which was still hanging open, reacted by rapidly closing against my body, thereby caressing my bare breasts, belly, and torso, with my silky hair and fur then falling open again. I fought back against the ropes, sending ripples all through that delicious combination of fur and hair and shivers all through my body. How long would I be able to stand this torture? CRACK!!! “Hmmmm!” I responded as my arousal began to increase dangerously. I jerked around with all I had in me, which caused me to hang from the ropes, rather than stand on my feet. CRACK!!! CRACK!!! CRACK!!! “Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!” “Ooooooooh noooooo!” I screamed from the top of my lungs. I jerked my head around causing my hair to fly wildly in my face and over my body, adding to the sensation. The longhaired sheepskin fur caught up with my hair resulted in a deliciously erotic sight, with hair and fur all over me. I was getting to the edge of a stormy orgasm, and he was getting closer too, as I could see drops of liquid on the tip of his erection. If this was to last I had to do something. “Please forgive me”, I pleaded, “I thought you would love seeing me dressed like this, but I promise I will make it up to you. Please take me!”.

He quickly undid the knots and released the ropes from the beam. Because I had been hanging and fighting there for at least twenty minutes, I lost my balance and fell to my knees. My breasts were heaving with my shallow breathing, and I was sweating all over. He suddenly ran up behind me pressing himself against my hair and pushed me over on all fours. CRACK!!! He gave me one last slap from his belt. “Hmmmmm!”. I threw my head back, and pushed my ass high up in the air. I could not believe how hot I was feeling. He picked up the back of the coat, which hung over my ass and onto my lower legs, and folded it over, causing the inside sheepskin fur to become exposed. I threw my hair back over the coat knowing it would fall over his face and bare chest. He spread my legs with his hand, and placed his cockhead at my pussylips. “You like this, eh, my little one?” he asked. “Yes” I nodded fiercely, and with this he gave one big thrust and shoved himself all the way in. “Aaaaaaah! Mmmmm!” I yelled in ecstasy. He held still for a while, but I definitely wanted it hard, fast, and wild, so I tried to excite him. I shook my mane from left to right, gently and slowly at first, but gradually increased the pace knowing that it would be caressing silkily back and forth across him, increasing with the intensity of my movement. I could feel his reaction between my legs. When I was at shaking my hair at maximum pace it felt like my head was going to fly off at any moment. I shifted from shaking my head from left to right to banging up and down. Finally I swung my head around in circular motions. My hair was flying everywhere, and because of its length, whipped him in the face and on his chest. I tried to rock my ass back and forth in sync with my head banging. Now I was getting some reaction, as he started slowly pumping. Not only did my hair do the trick, but also the exciting rippling of the exposed fur on my back caused by my wild and crazy movements. My wild movements resulted in the coat’s lower back – the part that he had folded over – to slide back and touch my ass and his chest. His reaction was immediate and violent. He grabbed a handful of my long hair by the ends and pulled. The length of my hair make this possible without causing any discomfort, only this time part of it got trapped under my chin and nose, thus reducing its free length. “Aaaaaaaaah!” I cried out, not only as part of the game this time. He pounded me hard and fast, while tugging my hair simultaneously. I was soaking wet, and his doggy style act let his balls and thighs slam my ass, producing this most erotic “Whack, whack, whack” sound. He let go of my hair and instead grabbed the fur coat. Using the coat, he pulled me into him with all his force with every stroke. He forced the back of the coat in between my ass and his groin and kept going. The fur trim caused his dick to be enveloped in soft sheepskin fur. The tickling of the fur around my ass and between my legs was maddening. He reached under me and massaged my breasts with the sheepskin fur. Still I wanted more. “Harder, harder, yessss!” I hissed. I met every single one of his strokes with a simultaneous sudden backward thrust of my ass, thus doubling the indescribable energy with which we humped into each other. We were fucking like wild animals. He took handfuls of my soft hair again and rubbed it into his face and chest while he kept pumping. My orgasm was rapidly building now, and soon became uncontrollable. I bit my lip, and tried to postpone my climax as long as possible, but I had to give in. With a rough primal scream I came like I had never come before. I seemed to explode, and I shook my head uncontrollably. Finally I collapsed, rolled over, and kept lying spread-eagled on the floor, an exhausted mess of sweat, juices, hair, and fur.

I didn’t know how long I had been lying there. Anyway, I was not finished yet, oh no! While he sat on the couch, I got up and switched on the music. I went back over to him and started to sway sexily to the soft jazzy song, throwing sensual looks at him. My hands strayed over my coat and gently rubbed the fur trim. With my hands in the pockets I rubbed my hair and fur all over my body. The combination of thick fur and my incredibly soft hair inside did its work and made me horny. I started to get wet again, and his cock had returned to an impressive size (I wondered whether he was already hard, or had stayed hard all the time). My movements caused the coat to open somewhat, revealing more of its fur inside, but my naked body remained mostly indiscernible, covered in my luxurious mane. Biting my lower lip, still fixating his eyes, I pushed some of my hair between my legs and threw my head back. I could see his tension increasing. I spread my arms, and letting my coat open fully, but at the same time I bowed my head. The rest of my long hair fell forward and covering my face and my entire body. I approached him and started to rock my hips right in front of his nose. Still my treasures were hidden for him. To tease him some more, I rubbed my sexy hair over my breasts and my mound. He was just about to touch me, when the song finished, and Tina Turner started to yell “Nutbush City Limits”. I jumped back, pouted my lips, produced my most vicious look, and started to thrash my head to the beat of the music, thus revealing the secrets hidden under my coat. I kept up the rhythm and turned around and danced, letting the fur coat and my hair swirl around like a go-go girl. I approached him and decided to give him a lap dance. I grabbed the lower back of the sheepskin coat and pulled it up over my shoulders; gathered all of my hair and let it fall down over my back then I squatted over his legs, my hair covered back facing him. I ground my ass over his half wet penis. I shook my hair over his head and chest. Then I let go of the coat’s back. It fell back by itself, almost completely covering him soft, thick fur. While I continued my grinding motion he started moaning. When I thought he could not last much longer I slowly raised, the sheepskin fur and my long veil of hair gently trailing over his head, his chest, and finally his dick. By then the song had finished.

I took my coat off, turned it inside out, and put it back on. I removed my hair from inside the coat and let it cascade down over the exposed fur. He told me how extremely sexy and exciting it looked on me. I smiled wickedly, because I knew. I mounted him, and without a warning kissed him fully on the mouth, pressing the hair covered fur up against his body. I stroked his face with handfuls of my hair. He buried his hands deep into my silky hair. I continued the kissing and caressing, ever so slowly moving downward. On the way down I made circular movements over his nipples with the hair held in my hands, then suddenly pinched a nipple. “Aaaww!” he pulled me up by my hair, forcing me to look at him, then grabbed my coat and fiercely shook me, my hair flying in a cloud around my head, the sheepskin undulating around my body. “You bitch!” Grabbing my hair again, he forced me down on my knees. I parted my lips and flicked my tongue over the tip of his huge member. He surrendered and spread his legs. I flexed his rigid dick downward as far as I could, and released it. With an audible “Whack” it slapped his stomach, and stood upright again. I grabbed my hair and caressed it, letting the fur on the sleeves rub the insides of this thighs, then pressed my head hard between them. Holding his cock with my hair, I pumped it hard and fast a couple of times, and closed my lips around it. “Ah, ah, ah!” I did not pay any attention to his helpless moaning, and started sucking his cock deep into my throat. I removed my hands and, gasping for air, allowed his cock to flip out of my mouth. For a change I used my hair to whip his penis. With every ship it bumped into his belly before it ended up wobbling. What a delightful sight! Looking up at him I grabbed his cock, wound my soft hair around it and slammed it into my mouth. He looked down at me with lust, and slid his hand through my hair. I went back down on him, now sucking and licking his dick through that luxuriant curtain of hair. I wrapped more hair around his dick, and used my fur sleeves some more. “Hmmmppff!” He almost went insane, but I didn’t want to finish him yet. Gradually I slowed down, and finally got off him.

I motioned him to lie down on the carpet. I slipped out of my coat and put it back on, this time with the backside in front, but still with the fur on the outside. I parted my hair in the back and pulled equal parts over the front of me on each side of my head. I stood over him, raised my left foot and massaged his cock with it. He raised his head and he looked at me in total disbelief. His head fell back as I pressed my foot against his manhood. I could see sweat droplets forming on his face and chest. Standing over him, I slowly bent my knees and let the fur trim of my coat and ends of my hair touch his penis. Back and forth I rocked my pelvis, teasing him with the sheepskin and softness of my hair. “I love rock ’n’ roll…” Joan Jett sang through the speakers; well yeah, that came just in time! I started to dance over him, as far as one could qualify my act as dancing… With bent knees I continued to move my hips while I started sweeping my head. I let my hair fall forward and shook my head to the beat. I raised my arms and pretended to play a guitar. Wilder and wilder I became. The sheepskin fur undulated with my moves, as if it tried to fuck my body. Hair flew through the air as I thrashed my head around violently. I bent my knees some more, such that my hair hit him in the face and on the chest again. I knew this would drive him mad. He knew it too, and felt his juices urging, but he didn’t want this to end yet. He grabbed my coat and pulled hard. I lost my balance and fell upon him, my fur and hair covering his face and body. He pressed me tight, squeezing the hair covered sheepskin between our trembling bodies. I pushed myself up onto my arms, straddled him backwards, and continued my headbanging performance as if I had not been interrupted. Our positions now caused my hair to touch his throbbing dick. Faster and faster I swished my head, transitioning from caressing to wildly whipping his dick. I alternated my circular movements with back-and-forth slams, thus also lashing his face with thousands of tiny whips. I went at it without constraint that no real heavy metal chick would surpass. His ass lifted off the carpet in a desperate attempt to catch more fur and hair on his erection. He threw me off and rolled me over on my back. I pulled my legs up, causing the fur to pile up on my belly, but he grabbed my knees and forced them open. Finally he was going to fuck me! Holding his cock, he came closer, and inserted it between my legs into the fur. He started to make thursting movements, and soon was humping my fur coat at full speed. He reached up and ran his hands feverishly through my hair and all over the fur, stimulating my breasts in the process. “Mmmmmmm!” I moaned with desire, and felt my juices flowing. He began moving his hands wildly up and down my body. The sheepskin rippled and caressed my skin with every rub, as if it had a life of its own. I bit my lip and thrashed my head, still adding to the excitement of the game. He was still humping my fur like a beast. I felt ecstatic but somehow deceived at the same time. I pulled the fur coat away, panting “Take me now!”. He entered me with force, pulling the sheepskin back over my belly, and with four or five forceful strokes sent me over the edge. “Aaaaaaahhhh! Oooooohhh!” I screamed with pleasure. I shook my head and bucked violently. I scratched his back with my nails, and started shaking all over. He couldn’t take any more. “Eric! Noooooooo!” he gasped. He pulled out, and while his dick started spurting, he began sliding in and out as hard and fast as he could. I had another orgasm, even more intense than the first one. In distress I grabbed the sheepskin, and mashed it all over my body. His cock was still squirting. His orgasm was so intense, that his cum flew from between my legs all the way up to my chin. When he was finally done, cum was sticking everywhere: on my thighs, in my long hair, on my sheepskin. He collapsed on top of me. There was hair, fur, and cum all over the place. I thought this must be heaven, but I wouldn’t care if it were hell.