Re: Another Question For The L.H. Models

by GervGirl Website: GervGirl's Retreat

I have to say I never really had looked up to anyone with long hair. I had very long hair as a child because my father kept it long (he raised me) and when I got it cut when I was about 10 I really missed having it and started to grow it again. I did cut it again when I was 16 going through a strange stage in my life as most teenager do but have grown it sense then. I just really love my long hair. It has been a part of me most of my life and as I have seen Leona I think it was say, to cut my hair would be like cutting off my right arm. It is just a part of me. But I do have to say now I admire any women who I see who has long hair. It takes a lot of work and care to keep long hair and I just personally think it is beautiful on women. If I had to pick one long hair lady that I"look up to" I would have to say it would be Anya.. When I had my site years ago it was just a cam site and I never knew of the "long hair world" till someone who came across my site open my eyes to it all. One of the first sites I explored was Anya and I though she was very sexy and beautiful. And not to mention her hair is awesome. All the ladies who post here and/or have sites are all beautiful and each have there own style and beauty and I admire them all..

GG