Re: Another Question For The L.H. Models

by Penny Lynn

Used to be a girl on a soap opera called general hospital named Felicia, Long blonde hair. I also used to like a ujena model with long dark hair, after that she made playmate back in the 90's she was from iran I think. I think Anya's hair looks pretty cool on her, it fits her well. I like to look at it on some girls but I realize how hard it is to function as a person with all that hair too.

I had long hair when I was young as well, I used to punch my sister then try to run away, man I would get so mad cause she would catch me by my hair no matter how fast I was I left a looooong trail.

I cut my hair in 6th grade after a girl walked up to me who I had never met, I was brushing my hair in the mirror and she strokes my hair and says " you have the prettiest hair, do you go with Dennis? I said yes ! she swung me by the hair right into the metal bathroom stall. Cry

But not to worry, I got a good look at her and saw her down on her knees getting into her locker. I kicked her like a bull would kick right into the metal locker . Thumbs Up I tried to scoot away but I saw she was getting up and coming at me so I charged right into her, she had no chance cause me and my sister fought almost everyday so I was skilled at fighting. I gave her some serious upper cuts that I learned from my father who is a boxer, I knew I had a crowd lof peers looking and I couldnt wimp out ! I had male fans from that day forward who wanted me to fight girls for them. I ended up being popular after that and no body messed with me !!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up right after the fight the girl said she was sorry and we became best friends. lol ! I never asked her why she did that though. The boy Dennis was an 8th grader btw . Laughing