Cinqo de Mayo treat

by romeopapa

For anybody that gets the Spanish language channel Univision - I am watching a special on the Argentinian singer/soap actress Daniela Romo (I think it's called "La Trayectoria"). Covers her singing career with performances going back to when she was quite young (looks to be early 20's). Short skirts, lots of movement, and her hair is so incredibly thick and soft looking it's amazing!!

Laughing

I notice one huge difference between watching her (and other longhaired Latinas) perform and watching, say, Crystal Gayle. Whenever I have seen Crystal Gayle in a television performance, she barely moves. Her hair is always behind her, and you rarely even get a good camera angle of her from behind! Very frustrating!!! Watching Daniela sing is quite the opposite experience! She is constantly moving, dancing, her hair bouncing off her hips as she moves through the throng of fans, swinging and flipping her hair all over the place, running her fingers through it, with that knowingly seductive look at the camera 'cuz she KNOWS how sexy it is!! Her back is to the camera quite often, and the lighting is always great, whereas when watching a Crystal Gayle performance, I always notice that even when blessed with a back-shot, the lighting is dark and/or she is too far away to see her magnificent mane in any detail. Sometimes I think our U.S. production techniques are way too "advanced" for our own good!!

Well, I was gonna try to post a picture, but I couldn't find any that do her hair the justice it deserves. Try to catch this special if you can. Truly amazing...