when is it wrong?

by df

Question. I have had a strong interest in female hair for as long as I can remember. It is beautiful. I want to embrace it, touch it, see it. I will turn my head to get a glimse. Even young girls can have pretty hair. Girls/women think nothing of touching each other's hair, I would love to too, but, that would be wrong. I will try to brush against with my arm if I can and without disrupting someone. Part of its beauty is to the touch. To touch a womans breast or ass would be wrong, an invasion. I am not sure if I see hair the same way. Of mice and me is so great because as animals we can get "carried" away with passion. Women have power. They flirt using hair, they can grant us permission or deny it. I don't know how often they understand the interests of men in this forum. Can men enjoy hair for beauty and control their passion? I use to be in heaven sitting in class behind a girl with long pretty hair. I would hope it would rest on my desk as to "innocently" touch it. Ladies please tell me where you would be offended in what I say above. Embarrassed