My private story - It really happened!

by Dekker

Dear Pals, everybody in this site has an experienced story related to long hair. Of course I have my own! I´ll try to get short, but not to loose any relevant detail! About some years ago I was dating a very nice girl...

No, no! She didn´t wear long hair. In fact, she has short one! By night, I got her at home and drove to a Mall in order to watch a movie! That Mall was pretty far from the town and frequently used by wealthy people! It was very hot that day and I was wearing short trousers! We bought the tickets, entered at the cine room and sat, just waiting the begining! I was talking to her and then the lights went down! As the comercials were shown a delayed couple overpassed and sat in front of us, blocking the vision. In my head I was regreting a lot that unconfortable situation. The couple then accomodated and it was difficult for me to see the film.

I couldn´t guess what are about to happen then...

Here begins the story... The girl was wearing a ponytail (because of the local heat!) and I can say it was a huge one. So, when you enter in a cool place like that is not anymore necessary to tight your hair! It was very dark, so you couldn´t see any longer than sillouettes. I couldn´t even seen the colour of her hair. If fact, it wouldn´t be necessary as you can guess soon!!

What happened next was a great surprise: she loose her hair and I could feel a silky, thick and a very long hair hitting my legs!!! Wow it was pure delight by touch!

For some moments I got totally frozen... Because I wasn´t expecting it to happen, I didn´t want her to collect her soft mane back, I wouldn´t like to let my girlfriend notice and also the girl´s boyfriend!

It was an unexpected indeed, but eagerly wanted and was also a delicated situation! I didn´t know what to do, but only to expect what could happen then!

I couldnt´dare to touch it! I could only feel passively that nice hair at my skin! But, more surprises are about to come! She begin to kiss her boyfriend and then her hair begin to move repeatedly in ciclic movements over my legs. Once again, wow! wow! wow!

My heartbeat begun to accelerate and ... of course... I felt my cock begin a strong erection!

I was wondering if any other of the three people involved weren´t perceiveng the situation! I tried to act as more naturally as I could! For moments I think about pick the tip of that hair to feel it better... or the be very dare put my cock out! But It could be very risky!

All of a sudden she took her hair back and I begun to pray her to release it hair again...

Unfortunately, she tightenened it over her head! By that time, I wasn´t noticing film, girlfriend or anything else...

My attentions were totally focused in that nice bun, so near that I could reach it with my hand! But, I was only seeing and smelling it!

Can you believe it? I was in love with that bun! (a very nice one, I have to say!).

And what happen then? I couldn´t believe : she released again vigorously! So strong that it hit my legs in an upper position!!!!

All of you guys know what it means for us! Total delight!

And once again she begin to move! The sensation of that hair in me was undescrible! I got very hard! So hard that with some more minutes of that ecstasy I exploded in cum under my pants! It was so intense that, in my mind, I imagined to cum all over her hair! I appreciated every minute of that feeling! And by then I got some troubles to handle: not let cum to spill in a strage´s hair, know a little about the films´s story and get an excuse to my girlfriend!!!

So, I said to her that the film was pretty boring and we could make some nasty things in the dark. She agreed and I begun to masturbate her! By the way : the girls hair was still there, over me! Once again I could cum in my pants. I can state I´m not a sexual athlete, but with that stimulation it can be easy for us! It was once in a lifetime!

End of the film... The lights went on... The couple gone away... I had a stain of cum in my pants that make my girlfriend proud. I spend in a film that was pretty bad... But I have this story to tell to others Hairlovers... By the way I have no idea about how the girl was or even her hair colour.

Best wishes to everybody, Dekker.